July Recipe Swap 2016

SodScrap

This month's recipe swap theme is CHICKEN. :dancingchicken2: :dancingchicken: :dancingchicken2:

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by 9 am ET FRIDAY, JULY 29TH.
  • PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Please post your recipe in the Recipe Swap Gallery and post a link back in this thread!

I'm a vegetarian, but I'm sure I can find some great chicken dishes in my Mom's recipe box!

I wondered who might be a vegetarian...maybe a "to chicken" (you know like tofurkey-tofu turkey???) :D

I'm a vegetarian, but I'm sure I can find some great chicken dishes in my Mom's recipe box!

I wondered who might be a vegetarian...maybe a "to chicken" (you know like tofurkey-tofu turkey???) :D

Haha! It's ok, I don't mind making recipes for others, I just don't like eating them myself. :)

I must get this done! I am absolutely swamped with life....a little time scrapping would be such a relief.

Whenever I've been overwhelmed I find recipes to be the perfect scrapping solution. They don't take a lot of time or thinking and are fun to make.

Hang in Ann xo

I must get this done! I am absolutely swamped with life....a little time scrapping would be such a relief.

Whenever I've been overwhelmed I find recipes to be the perfect scrapping solution. They don't take a lot of time or thinking and are fun to make.

Hang in Ann xo

I hope you can find the time Ann! Marilyn is so correct!! A small, creative project completed quickly sure does feel great!!

Archived