Newsletter Challenge, July 19th

CRS

I really need someone to direct me to the "how to do it" area. I post my pics a different way each time and none of the ways are good. wahhhhhhhhh

This is small but mighty :curlers:

If you need help with posting images to the gallery, here's a tutorial: How To Upload A Layout To The Gallery

If you need help with posting links in your forum posts, here's a tutorial for that: How to Post Links in the Forum

Here's where you can find some other tutorials: Forum Tutorials

To navigate to the Forum Tutorials, from the main forum page, look under Welcome to Scrap Girls>General Questions>Forum Tutorials.

Let us know if you need more help. :)

I really need someone to direct me to the "how to do it" area. I post my pics a different way each time and none of the ways are good. wahhhhhhhhh

This is small but mighty :curlers:

It's fantastic!! I love the western feel to it!

Thank you Carla. It's my rootin' tootin' grew up in Texas layout. :toot:

Bless your heart Theresa! I'll go to school now.

Where in Texas did you grow up? There are a couple of us Scrap Girls in San Antonio...

Way cool Mikelle. I lived in a few small towns; then big towns; mostly around Dallas/Ft. Worth. Spent some time by Waco too.

Hubs and I spent a couple of weekends on the River Walk. GREAT time!! My husband is a big history freak so we had to laugh when we got to the Alamo.

Nice to meet cha'.

• 1 month later...

Archived