Downloading New PSE Version

SJDodd

Hi All

Just bought a new IMac (always had an HP) and wanted to download the same old version of PSE onto this Mac. I'm guessing I can't (I have PSE6) as that option is not even offered. So i am guessing I will need to get a new version of PSE for a Mac (not an HP) but am then left wondering how in the world do I get all my "stuff" loaded into this new version from my old harddrive?? This is not how I want to spend my time! Any suggestions or words of wisdom welcome!

Thanks in advance!

Sandy

Hi Sandy!! And woo hoo on the new Mac. Do you love it?

Good questions!! I just upgraded my office desktop to an iMac and can't wait to get a new Macbook...and, your question is one I need to figure out before I make the plunge! My CS5 is windows so it won't work on my Macs.....

As far as installing everything, when I've had to reinstall or start over, I just installed things as I needed them. (mainly styles) I know this is not a fantastic helpful answer...someone else will have better help!

Thank you for your answer and thoughts - do I love my IMac - NO! Not yet!!! At every turn I am met with questions and few answers. I was told I could "upgrade" to PSE 14, which I did, and all my stuff would come over and be loaded. NOT! Now I come in to sit and download Picasa, which I have used for years, only to find that google does not support it and I've got to figure something else out! I have a lovely large screen that most people would die for, but I can't adjust the height of the monitor and have not yet adapted. Woe is me! Aren't you glad you asked?

I'm off to find out how others organize all their "stuff" - I've got tons.

Sandy

Archived