2017 Hybrid ATC Calendar Swap

CRS

I just came home from running errands and 2 packages awaited me!

Mikelle, are you sure you haven't done this before? Your cards are wonderful!!!

Marilyn, your cards arrived safe and sound, too, with the most creative (and dear to my heart) theme!!

Ladies, you are really outdoing yourselves this year!!

Whew... Thank you Carla, I'm glad they arrived and I KNEW you would like them! :D

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Printing. Yeah. Carla if you haven't started punching pls don't punch mine. I have a little easel. If you have started punching NO WORRIES. I will use my other stand.

I haven't started punching yet. I'll try to remember not to punch them all!

Printing. Yeah. Carla if you haven't started punching pls don't punch mine. I have a little easel. If you have started punching NO WORRIES. I will use my other stand.

I haven't started punching yet. I'll try to remember not to punch them all!

No worries either way. Appreciate everything you do to make this work.

My cards are going into the mail tomorrow. I ship them priority so I don't hold up the entire party. Excited to see everyone's pretties! I've enjoyed having my calendar on my art desk all year long.

I have a stand, so you don't have to send one to me. Thanks for coordinating this again, Carla.

Oh my STARS!! It is a rainy, dreary day here and I ended up at work late and came home to HAPPY MAIL!! Ladies, your works or art are amazing!! I love each and every card and so glad to have them grace my desk this coming year. Thank you everyone!!

Whooo-hooo! Happy mail!! (LOL, Lei)

After stalking the mailman, she brightened my afternoon with a little package. Ladies, each and every ATC is awesome and I love them all. I already assembled the calendar (I have a second pair of rings), so it's ready to go for 2017. (Gosh, that's scarey).

A big, warm thank you to all!

And Carla, thank you for coordinating another terrific swap.

Archived