Slow Scrap September

ValerieT

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Added seven embellishments from Angie Briggs Simplify collection - five in one cluster, two overlapping.

I've had difficulty trying to post the LO images in this forum; followed the directions in the tutorial by April. Any suggestions are welcome!

Added seven embellishments from Angie Briggs Simplify collection - five in one cluster, two overlapping.

I've had difficulty trying to post the LO images in this forum; followed the directions in the tutorial by April. Any suggestions are welcome!

Jo, I use those instructions and they work for me. Maybe check a couple of things. You have to start by clicking on "More Reply Options". Also, after you have browsed to your jpeg location on your computer be sure to click on "attach this file" then on "Add Reply". Those are the 3 areas I sometime goof on. HTH! Let me know.

I changed one of my papers to yellow and attached it toAFT_SSPaper_Metro

I added 9 embellishments---In cluster are BMU_Asian_Lotus flower, BMU_SweetSummer_Flower_Aqua, BMU_SweetSummer_String, BMU_Asian_tassel(colour changed), ABR_MyLifeBook_Grass and BMU_SweetSummer_Dots.

The other embellishments include JOD_DottyFrames, BMU_Sweet Summer_Drip2 and CRO_MaritimeMile_Grass

post-5913-0-89289600-1473979137_thumb.jpg

Jo, I use those instructions and they work for me. Maybe check a couple of things. You have to start by clicking on "More Reply Options". Also, after you have browsed to your jpeg location on your computer be sure to click on "attach this file" then on "Add Reply". Those are the 3 areas I sometime goof on. HTH! Let me know.

Thanks, Diane. I think I followed all those steps, but I'll try again.

I just got in from work and thought "I'll just see if Marilyn has poasted a new task"..........my lucky day :)

I used BMU_SweetSummer_Alpha......I love this kit :)

attachicon.gifslow scrap week 2_title.jpg

Heehee, I actually posted right before Midnight here last night, Jane so it was actually still 9/15 here but I specifically thought of you Southern Hemisphere scrappers thinking - oh well, it's already Friday there! :D

This sure is a slow scrap for me. Just finished 6th Sept; Step Five. Added nine embellishments:

ABL Digital Stickers -- Owl

DRB Natural Wonders -- Frog

SDE Look How Autumn Comes -- Bird

VJS Natures Own -- Button, Leaf, Flower

VCR Venetian Gals -- Ribbon

DRB Real Butterflies -- Butterfly

ABL Waters Edge Digital Stickers -- Lily

post-11036-0-05165400-1474123750_thumb.png

SSS Week 2

1 Paper: SNU_Picturesque_Paper-Autumn

3 Photos added

2 more papers: SNU_Picturesque_Papers and ABR_YourTrulySS_Paper2

Embellishments and cluster: VCR_DearSoul_Element88; BMU_Calico_Banner2; VCR_DearSoul_Element132; VCR_DearSoul_Element8; VCR_DearSoul_Element134; VCR_DearSoul_Element87; SDE_SummerAndSea_Brush13

One word title: Esti-JWH_MagicMovie_Alphas_Yellow;

Journaling and date;

Esti's Matric Ball September 2016

Esti looked so beautiful on the evening of her ball.

KSC_DLO_VintageNursery_3_12x12;

Archived