2017 Calendars

I'm wondering if Brandy Murry is creating one of her calendars for 2017. I've used them every year for the last several years and love them. :2468who-do-we-appreciate: My projects to be created before end of November are mounting up and I wanted to get an early start on my calendar.

Thanks,

Wendy

Brandy, I make a calendar for each family and extended family member, personalize them and they become part of a Christmas gift. Everyone loves to receive them. I must also say that you have always been one of my favorite SG designers. :band_drummer:

Is it time to work on calendars already?? Where has the year gone? Thanks for making your templates, Brandy! They are a big hit!!

Yes Carla, probably past time. I usually try to get these out in August so people have time. Been crazy these days lol

Brandy, I make a calendar for each family and extended family member, personalize them and they become part of a Christmas gift. Everyone loves to receive them. I must also say that you have always been one of my favorite SG designers. :band_drummer:

I know it takes a lot of time and love Wendy. My family loves them too. So proud to be a part of your gift giving! Hey I have a question for you.... just curious... Do you use one Collection for the whole Calendar or make a different look for each month? I always wondered.

I know it takes a lot of time and love Wendy. My family loves them too. So proud to be a part of your gift giving! Hey I have a question for you.... just curious... Do you use one Collection for the whole Calendar or make a different look for each month? I always wondered.

Each year is different. Sometimes I used pictures from trips, local pics we've taken, sometimes I use pictures of the family birthday person - so I rarely used one Collection for the whole calendar - I just go with what fits the picture.

Interesting.. thanks for letting me know ladies!

If you got these yesterday, you may need to re-download one folder today. Seems I forgot to add November and December PSD files. There is a PSD file 4 now, that has those months. Really sorry for the trouble.

I don't know where my brain was... lol

Archived