Weekend Challenge 9/17/16

SodScrap

Today I challenge you to create a layout with an animal (or animals) on it. Pets. Animals at the zoo. Wildlife. Petting zoo. State Fair. Of course it can have humans on it also, but does not have to include them.

I am anxious to see your layouts!!

Post your completed layouts in the Weekend Challenge Gallery and post a link back in this thread!

• 1 month later...

I got so far behind in scrapping these last few months. I've been going through a period of depression and I'm just starting to get out of the fog that has been wrapped around my brain. So here is a challenge from back in September.

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/165953-day-at-the-zoo-weekend-challenge-9-17-16/

I know first hand what your going through. I had the same problem this summer. I think sometimes we just need to take a step back, breathe deeply so that we can refocus. One thing I learned for me, is it's okay not to do every challenge. I was trying to do them all and get stressed out about it when I wasn't inspired. Now I only do challenges that I get inspired to do. Glad you are starting to come out of the fog.

Archived