anemone1983

Spring 2017 Meet Up

85 posts in this topic

I'm in! Rooming with Michelle.

Ladies-the block of rooms is being held until Wednesday midnight! Please call to get your reservation!!

Hampton Inn Kansas City, MO

11212 North Newark Circle,

Kansas City, Missouri, 64153, USA

816-464-5454 local

I have the flight times for Tamara, Michele and Theresa.
Pat, Cheri and Karen F. do you have expected arrival times?
All of those traveling, please message me and I will send you my cell phone number. I have numbers for Michele, Pat, Cheri and Theresa. (unless you have changed your number)

I will plan to compile a list of things close by and post it this evening.

Can I just go and hang out until Thursday???? It's been a whirlwind of the last week and a half and i'm so ready for some away time

Man, I really wish I was going to meet up with you all. I really could use a break!

Man, I really wish I was going to meet up with you all. I really could use a break!

Miss having you here! Much of the chatter moved to FB, so you're missing that as well. Most of it yesterday was about arriving. The fun really begins today!

Miss having you here! Much of the chatter moved to FB, so you're missing that as well. Most of it yesterday was about arriving. The fun really begins today!

Missing you Carla!

Just to add to it all, the forecast for tomorrow is rain, rain and more rain...so the odds of the softball tournament happening are slowly washing away! And, one of Lauren's teammates broke her ankle during a sliding drill at practice yesterday, so the team is upset about that!

As my step mother tell my dds...don't have too much fun!

Just to add to it all, the forecast for tomorrow is rain, rain and more rain...so the odds of the softball tournament happening are slowly washing away! And, one of Lauren's teammates broke her ankle during a sliding drill at practice yesterday, so the team is upset about that!

As my step mother tell my dds...don't have too much fun!

Nothing like a fit from good ole mother nature to dash your plans for the tournament. I hope the forecasts turn out wrong and Lauren's tournament goes on as planned!

Tournament was cancelled for today, but they played last night, one game, in the rain 90 minutes late.

Tournament was cancelled for today, but they played last night, one game, in the rain 90 minutes late.

Should've been here!! (But if you had, the weather back home would have been perfect. Murphy's law.)

Good thing I didn't come, ended up sick! Of course, that might have been from sitting out in the rain....

Hope you all had a great time! Any ideas on the next one?

San Antonio, TX, anyone?

Tamara flew up from San Antonio for this meet up! It would be great to meet you!

I have never been to San Antonio, it's on my "to see" list.

Good thing I didn't come, ended up sick! Of course, that might have been from sitting out in the rain....

We are looking at next spring, location to be determined. Michele will start a planning group. Open to suggestions. Trying to keep it "central" (ish) but looking at new/alternate locations.

SO sorry you are sick. That is no fun.

New message string for 2018 coming soon. It was great fun to see everyone again!

We are looking at next spring, location to be determined. Michele will start a planning group. Open to suggestions. Trying to keep it "central" (ish) but looking at new/alternate locations.

Is New Zealand "central(ish)" enough!! :daisy:

Oh Ngaire, I would so love to meet you!! I'm afraid New Zealand is a bit out of range though.

Oh Ngaire, I would so love to meet you!! I'm afraid New Zealand is a bit out of range though.

I second that. It's on my bucket list to visit NZ, not in the cards for the foreseeable future.

Is New Zealand "central(ish)" enough!! :daisy:

I second that. It's on my bucket list to visit NZ, not in the cards for the foreseeable future.

How awesome would that be???