October Recipe Swap 2016

SodScrap

This month's recipe theme is Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by 9 am ET MONDAY OCTOBER 31, MIDNIGHT!!
  • PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Yum, I love breakfast food and could eat it all day.

My sister just made a few good ones and I actually took photos, "in case I want to scrap them"!!!

Did you hear me, Conda? :D

I'm so very impressed Marilyn!! :D

My sister just made a few good ones and I actually took photos, "in case I want to scrap them"!!!

Hee, hee -- I thought you heard me saying I had to take breakfast pics so you picked that theme! Of course, in Indiana I'm closer to you here; my sister was amazed when I told her that after taking all the photos, Breakfast is the theme!

Hee, hee -- I thought you heard me saying I had to take breakfast pics so you picked that theme! Of course, in Indiana I'm closer to you here; my sister was amazed when I told her that after taking all the photos, Breakfast is the theme!

Yes, you are s much closer, of course I could hear you. ;)

Okay...I have two new yummy recipes I want to scrap. I have a couple of layouts to scrap first, THEN on to recipes!!

I've been playing catch-up the same, Conda and working on my first recipe at the same time.

It's finally finished and I came to find the thread!

Now to post......

• 2 weeks later...

I hope I am not too late!

Apple Muffins

Not too late!! You have until midnight...LOL see my next comment. :D

Confused when this is due, as it says "9am" and also "Midnight". LOL!

In case you're not sick of pumpkin spice by now. this is yummy!

Pumpkin Spice Spread

You know...it's the 9 am/midnight time? Don't you have that in Tennessee?? ;)

Archived