calendars ...where

riandei

Can anyone tell me where I may be able to print the

Scrap Simple 11 X 17 calendars

I purchased it last year and never used it because I didnt know where to get it printed :(

I would like to purchase again but not if I cannot use it again.

thanks

I googled FedEx photo calendars and found where they will print your own calendar. I have never used them. but imagine the quality is not too bad. I checked Costco and Walgreens, they do not do that size. I use those templates, but resize them to 8.5x11 and use Costco for printing. You can upload and use your own top, but have to use their calendar grid. One year I used Persnickity Prints and was able to use my grid, but I had to contact them as to how to load it on the page. I use Picaboo for my albums, but they also do calendars in that size where you upload and place a jpg on each page so you can use your own grid. Their quality is very good, but slighty more spendy then some. Might also check out Office Depot/Max or Staples. Hope this gives you some ideas. PS. I also use the top templates for scrapbook pages.

Just wanted to chime in.. Artscow prints them and you can upload your own top and bottom. They do it for about $15 but are always running a sale, so check them out.

Here is the link for the 11 x 17 Artscow (sometimes you have to look at the description, it says 8.5 x 11, but 11 x 17 when hung) you just split the page. You don't need to cut the design up, just position it right when you are setting it up.

Hope this helps!

Just wanted to chime in.. Artscow prints them and you can upload your own top and bottom. They do it for about $15 but are always running a sale, so check them out.

Here is the link for the 11 x 17 Artscow (sometimes you have to look at the description, it says 8.5 x 11, but 11 x 17 when hung) you just split the page. You don't need to cut the design up, just position it right when you are setting it up.

Hope this helps!

I just clicked on Brandy's link and right now there is 35% off site-wide except for prints!

Hope this helps!

Thank you Brandy ... will check it out ... I'm trying to get a jump on some christmas gifts !!!!

I use Artscow for my calendars, but mine are just the top half, not the grid part. I've really liked their quality so far.

thank you ... i may try this as I have the kit from 2016 so I could just pop it on to the top portion ...thanks

Archived