Holiday Hybrid ATC Swap

CRS

Hi....is it too late or filled up already? I see some might be mailing already so maybe I'm too late??

If not, please add me too!

Thank you

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha...oh, Ann, I'm still hoping for inspiration to strike. I wandered through Meijer (the local version of Walmart) and nothing struck me, and right now Photoshop is full of work stuff. :P

Wow... some are already done! I stopped in here to announce that the girls and I will have 3 days off this weekend, so we will design and print ours soon. At some point we'll make it to Michael's to see what sort of bling to add. But so far... haven't even gotten started!

Right there with you, Mikelle! I came in to share what I've been up to and to say Jack and I would get to work this weekend. He's grounded, so I figured we'd better find something to do. lol

Here's my latest escapades: http://www.wnem.com/story/33682362/new-church-to-host-grand-opening-in-bay-city

We've started! Laura's is almost done and ready to be printed. I did the hard labor, but she told me what she wanted on there, and told me her color scheme. There's kind of a funny story behind hers, but I'll wait to tell. Hers will be ready to print soon, then I'll do mine and Karlie's, and we will head to Michaels for a little bling!

Question... it occurs to me that we won't be punching holes in these, so do you all print front and back on one layer of card stock, or do you still print on separate layers of card stock and glue them together to make it stronger?

Question... it occurs to me that we won't be punching holes in these, so do you all print front and back on one layer of card stock, or do you still print on separate layers of card stock and glue them together to make it stronger?

It's completely up to you. I still do a front and back and glue them together so they hold whatever hybrid embellies I add better. Plus, I stink at lining up front and back for my printer so it's just less frustrating for me.

I'm having issues too. I have part of my idea done but the second part is not coming together like I thought. Going to have to think about this for a bit.

Well, Jack's digital part is done and waiting for me to print. Me on the other hand...I still haven't decided. I bought Jack stickers for his first idea, then he changed his mind. Apparently, he didn't hear me say that I would use them. I walked into his room to find them all over his wall. Sooooo, I need to look through my craft supplies and see what else I have, maybe that will help me decide.

Jack's are done and printed, just need to glue and bling! Mine are nearly done. The printer is on it's last legs though...praying it makes it through my ATCs. DH can print his stuff at work, right?

Archived