Holiday Hybrid ATC Swap

CRS

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lei's cards arrived and boy, are they special! I don't think we've had anything like them before, they are adorable!

Yeah!! Glad they arrived ... and boy was that quick or what?

I guess this challenge wasn't meant for me to do. I bought ink, got them printed, cut and blinged out. And wouldn't you know it? I have a tiny typo. :hit-head-with-hammer: I don't have time to get more bling, reprint, cut and redo them so I guess you'll have to count me out. Sorry......... :(. :embarrassed003:

Nòooooooooo, Kelly, don't pull out because of a typo. We all speak fluent typonese! We've all done it, don't give it a second thought.

Don't let a little typo stop you, Kelly! I know you aren't the first one to make a typo, I know I've done it and not realized until much later!

Nòooooooooo, Kelly, don't pull out because of a typo. We all speak fluent typonese! We've all done it, don't give it a second thought.

Thank you ladies. Okay I won't drop out. Typonese - lol!!!

Don't let a little typo stop you, Kelly! I know you aren't the first one to make a typo, I know I've done it and not realized until much later!

Thank you ladies. Okay I won't drop out. Typonese - lol!!!

YAY!!! Who among us has never made a typo...or worse! Once upon a time I was a proof reader for a small town paper....I can tell you stories about typos, some of which got past my eagle eyes. Send those cards in, we'll love them even more!

Oh...My...Word...Ladies!!! I just got the most beautiful package in the mail. I kept exclaiming over each one and my husband thinks I'm nuts. You all out did yourselves this time! Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Well, we've had a pretty horrific week and finding that lovely bundle in my mail box on the way home from the hospital was a real spirit lifter. My goodness, ladies, you have all worked magic. I'll be studying each one in detail. Thanks to you all for sending me a big cheer up!

Archived