Design Suggestions, Please

* Barb *

Hello Scrapbooking friends. I have a new grandbaby and purchased the Hello Baby biggie and the Hello Baby Animals Embellishments, which is a separate kit. I like my pages to be realistic - I spend a ridiculous amount of time trying to get the shadows and sizes of the embellishments right. I'm not all that artistic, so digital scrapping where I can put beautiful things together is really a wonderful craft for me.

So I'm asking all you talented scrappers for suggestions for my two page layout. After spending a gazillion hours on this, I'm just not happy with it. What should I do to fix this?

Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions!

Barb

post-14576-0-88855600-1477495254.jpg

post-14576-0-90667400-1477495265_thumb.jpg

Very nice colors and choice of embellishments. See how it looks by clustering the flowers and ribbons on the lower right of the photo, with the ribbons a bit tilted and tucked under the flowers.

Sweet baby. I look forward to having a grandkid someday.

What a sweet layout! Congratulations on your new grandson!! The only thing I would suggest is to make the flowers a bit smaller. You want them to accent the page, not steal attention away from that precious photo. I have a hard time knowing when to stop, too!

Congratulations on your new grandson! I really like this layout. Like Carla, I would suggest making the flowers a bit smaller and maybe clustering the flowers closer together in the upper right corner. You could balance this off by putting a ribbon and two tiny accent flowers under/over the flower in the lower left. Or, leave it. Lovely page!! L)

Hi Barb,

Congratulations on your beautiful grandson! It's a lovely page, and I agree with Carla and Jennifer. Perhaps make the flowers a little smaller and cluster the upper right corner flowers so they are closer to each other and maybe add a ribbon or two smaller flowers to the lower left flower. :)

Archived