Hodge Podge November

ValerieT

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Conda should be posting this week. Here is yesterday's task and I will contact her to see if she is ok.

November 14th
Today we have a sketch for you to use. Remember you don't have to use the sketch exactly as it is. It is just there for inspiration.

Sketch November.jpeg

November 16th

Today we have another tutorial for you to use. Using One Photo with Multiple Frames

Create a layout using this tutorial.

I was like, phooey I already did this for the spring challenge. Then I was like, oooo wait; I think I have a photo I could use. :giggle_bear: I also think I have an idea for the color swatch but not the styles or sketch. (yet). Not sure which to do next as I have to leave for work soon. :sad040:

I'm just starting this challenge. I just haven't been up to scrapping for a few months. So here is my layout for the Favorite Color layout:

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/165992-kiku-hodge-podge-color-challenge/

No worries Carol. Do what you can when you can!! Hope you are healing!

My hand still bothers me. I'm looking for an acupuncturist that will help me in healing. Hope to find one that isn't too expensive. We shall see.

I've enjoyed following this thread so much and seeing the gorgeous layouts, that i have decided to jump on board and see if I can get some layouts done also. So like Carol I am starting at the beginning with my favourite colour at the moment which is green. Here is my first layout.

I've enjoyed following this thread so much and seeing the gorgeous layouts, that i have decided to jump on board and see if I can get some layouts done also. So like Carol I am starting at the beginning with my favourite colour at the moment which is green. Here is my first layout.

Glad your joining in Ngaire these challenges are such a great way of getting your photos scrapped :)

here is mine for the multiple frame challenge

Archived