BMU MegaLift Action

Joey

I am using BMU_SSActions_MegaLift Square and Rectangle in PSE13 on Windows 10. When I run the action I get message that the command Fill is not available. I click okay, action finishes, and shadow has been made, but photo has been skewed completely off of shadow. This is one of my go to actions and this problem is new and VERY frustrating.

Joey,

I don't know what is going on. Sometimes my PS CC will all the sudden do weird stuff like that, then the next day it is fine. Or I have to reload the action. I suspect this may be the problem since you have used the actions before with no problems.

It seems since the "Fill" isn't happening, that the action is skewing your photo instead of the fill layer. If it's a new PSE then I don't know since those actions were made a LONG time ago. Give it a go tomorrow and let us know if it's working again.

Thanks for your reply. I fully understand things going wonky for no apparent reason, which seems to be what I'm dealing with. These actions have worked since I first loaded them into PSE 13 years ago. This is what I have done:

Closed and reopened photoshop. Nothing. Restarted computer. Nothing. Uninstalled actions. Reinstalled from file on computer. Nothing. Uninstalled actions. Reinstalled from file on external drive. Nothing. In desperation, even uninstalled trial version of PSE 15. Don't know what else to do. Really frustrated because these are literally my most used, go to, actions.

Oh bless you! I do feel bad. But maybe they changed something in PSE15 and they just won't work in the new program. It happens, these actions were some of the first I ever did. If I think of anything I will let you know & if anyone reading this figures it out.. let me know!

Archived