Weekend wildcard challenge 12/10

alsoarty

If anyone knows me, you know I love doors and how they inspire me for layouts. So this weekend, I'm giving you two doors (that I love), and I challenge you to use the shapes in the doors as photo masks. You could use just one of the shapes or more than one.

It's up to you.

Please remember to upload your layouts in the Weekend wildcard gallery, with a link in this thread.

Here are the two doors (I kept them simple).

HERE is my layout - I really wanted to do the heart door - but settled on the other door. Aren't they gorgeous?(I may just use the heart in another layout)

post-19737-0-18560900-1481386694_thumb.png

post-19737-0-99517300-1481386716_thumb.png

When I saw this challenge I knew straight away I was using BMU_OutdoorDad_Collection, the only problem was which photos to use, got there in the end.

Andrea I think your doors are superb :).

I'm a great fan of doors, checkout doors on pinterest, just fab :)

whoops better paste my link to my layout :D

I have a Pinterest board just for doors. There is so much inspiration from them.

When I saw this challenge I knew straight away I was using BMU_OutdoorDad_Collection, the only problem was which photos to use, got there in the end.

Andrea I think your doors are superb :).

I'm a great fan of doors, checkout doors on pinterest, just fab :)

whoops better paste my link to my layout :D

I have a Pinterest board just for doors. There is so much inspiration from them.

I have a Pinterest board for doors too. I just love them and I'm always on the lookout for doors in my neighborhood to take photos of.

Archived