Shadows with PSE 15

Cropalot

I'm starting over. I have SBA_SSActions_Shadows. I was able to put those shadows into the effects panel in the past, even though they are named actions. In PSE 13, I would choose the shadow I wanted and click it on the layer. Then a fx symbol would pop up by it in the layers panel, I would right (I think) click that and change the direction, opacity and width of the shadow. It was perfect. Now I can only click it onto the layer from the effects panel or the actions panel (I've tried installing it in both). I can find no way to adjust those important factors. Now all my shadows are very elementary and can be on the exact wrong side of the image. I think I need a real expert, but don't know where to find one, except here at Scrapgirls. This has always been THE PLACE TO COME for things like this.

I hope I explained it well enough. I am really at a standstill; since I need good shadows on EVERY layout I do.

If no one has the answer to this question, does anyone know how to get good shadows any other way in PSE 15?

Merry Christmas!

Archived