ATC's

lorac

I always have a problem reducing a 12x12 paper to the size of an ATC. Can someone help and let me how I can do this? My pages always look squashed and out of shape.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

I create the ATC blank LO first. Then I resize the paper to the largest dimension of the ATC, then clip the paper to the card. There's no way to completely resize a 12x12 to that dimension without it squishing. Just center your paper the best you can before clipping.

Hope this helps!

I use Photoshop CS6 and have used CS2, but I have always created a template for layouts including ATC's and facebook.

I go to <file> <new> give template a name select the <pixel size> and <resolution> I keep my <color mode>RGB and <background content> transparent and select <save preset> which opens up a <new document preset> window, I give it a name such as ATC and ensure all the boxes are ticked and click <ok>.

I have now created a new document template, which will be there forever unless you delete it.

Next time I want to make an ATC, I go to<file> and use the scroll down menu on <preset> where you will be able to see your template.

Hope this helps

Have a good day

Archived