Shadows in Photoshop Elements 15

Cropalot

I no longer know how to contact the designers. I had SBA_ shadows before, but I understand Syndee Nuckles has a set of shadows. Syndee, if you are out there, have you tried those shadows in PSE 15? Do they work? How do they work? I will definitely buy them if they will help me, because my old SBA shadows no longer work, now that I am using PSE 15. At least I don't know how to make them work right. I really need some help.

I'm also having problems. I'm using SNU Shadow me 6301 shadows. I thought it was because I'm using my Bamboo tablet. I don't double click but drag the shadow where I want it. It does seem to be a bit harder with 15 than 13.

OK, I installed PSE 15 and the Shadow Me styles work just fine.

Belle, I was able to drag the shadow from the layer style panel to my shape and it applied it just like normal. Not sure why it's not working for you. Sometimes using a tablet (I use one as well) can make things a little trickier.

I don't have Sarah's Action set of shadows so I wasn't able to test those.

OK, I installed PSE 15 and the Shadow Me styles work just fine.

Belle, I was able to drag the shadow from the layer style panel to my shape and it applied it just like normal. Not sure why it's not working for you. Sometimes using a tablet (I use one as well) can make things a little trickier.

I don't have Sarah's Action set of shadows so I wasn't able to test those.

Thanks Syndee, the style works when I drag it on but not when I double click on my tablet. It does work okay with the mouse. Thanks for the reply.

Thank you, Scrapgarden, Super Scrapper! You had the answer I needed. Now I can be happy with PSE 15! We had SBA ShadowsActions installed in actions and effects. Neither worked well for me. What we needed was SBA Basic Shadows Styles like I've always had. Somehow my husband missed that when he set up PSE 15 and when I told him I needed it, he found the SBA Shadows Actions in my files and installed them.

Now, I can get back to work. YIPEE. Scrap garden you just gave me a good Christmas.

Thank you, Syndee. I'll have to try your styles sometime.

Thank God for Scrapgirls.

Archived