Formula for a Great layout - January Forum Game

ValerieT

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ready for a new week of scrapping? Here's today's task. :)

Week Two - Shapes

9th January

Start a new layout in your preferred size.
If you scrap 12 x 12 (or any square size), add three RECTANGULAR photos.
If you scrap 8.5 x 11/A4 (or similar), add three SQUARE photos.

I have enough trouble picking one photo and now you want me to pick 3?!?!?!? I guess that's why they are called challenges. lol!! I'm off to look at photos.

I hear ya' Kelly. I had trouble finding two to go together and not doing well finding a third one!

How do you gals think up this stuff??? :D I'm off to look for photos.

Heehee... Don't forget I"m just the messenger (or poster maybe!).

Hubby may shoot me, but I found my 3 photos! He says he doesn't like being featured in a layout, but when I stumbled on these 3 photos from last August capturing his fun-loving personality I can't resist scrapping them!

Hubby may shoot me, but I found my 3 photos! He says he doesn't like being featured in a layout, but when I stumbled on these 3 photos from last August capturing his fun-loving personality I can't resist scrapping them!

OOohhh, I'm intrigued and can't wait to see!

Here's what I've got so far; still working on the long paper strip or circle. Who wrote this game? :D

post-19549-0-36150200-1484051486_thumb.jpg

Not sure if you are going to like this one.

6th January

Add FIVE lines of journalling to your layout.

I haven't even gotten to this point yet, but I hate it already. Journalling is the hardest part for me. Couldn't you have said one line?????

6th January

I haven't even gotten to this point yet, but I hate it already. Journalling is the hardest part for me. Couldn't you have said one line?????

Carol, I was just about to upload my papers when I saw your siggie. I don't know why I hadn't seen it sooner... but it's fabulous!!! :D

Found my papers faster than I had expected, though I'm using the white background paper for most of the pages of our 2016 Christmas book, so it was really just the other two I had to search for. papers: JRA Luscious Linens - Air and BMU Wesley's Christmas. By the way, I'm using JOD Dotty Frames for the photos, hoping you'll ask for embellishments some time this week. :)

Layout so far:

post-20673-0-51011800-1484068746_thumb.jpg

6th January

You always manage to do a good job, though! I'm in final proofing of week 1. Sigh, behind already.

6th January

Carol, I was just about to upload my papers when I saw your siggie. I don't know why I hadn't seen it sooner... but it's fabulous!!! :D

Thanks for your comment. It was one of my Twelve Days of Christmas siggies. I think I'll leave it up for now and then create a new one in a few weeks. I had a lot of fun creating the 12 days and I've already got my 12 days ready for next Christmas. Nothing like being prepared.

Archived