Scrapbookfun

Newbie to this site

16 posts in this topic

Hi my name is trish. I am 38 years old,a mom to a 16 year old boy and married almost 17 years. I love scrapbooking and haven't created any pages in a while so I have joined for some inspiration and to meet others who share my love for scrapbooking .

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're a very busy/active site, so plenty of inspiration!

Welcome to Scrap Girls! Glad you found us!

HI Trish! You came to the right spot! There are lots of challenges to try, a fabulous gallery for inspiration and so much friendly, helpful, support!!!

Welcome Trish. Glad you joined us. There is a lot of help here as well as tutorials and questions get answered. So please let us know whatever you want to learn/find/do.

Welcome to this wonderful place. Lots of talent so you can get inspiration and help with everything. I look forward to seeing what you create.

Welcome to Scrap Girls, Trish! We're so glad you found us. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

Hi, Trish! Welcome to SG! Hope you will drop by and find all kinds of inspiration here! We'd love to get to know you better. :-)

You have come to the right place. Feel free to ask any question you would like to know. Welcome!