January Swap Crop Partners

CRS

I was having trouble coming up with a theme for the swap this month and Carol (Lorac) came to my rescue! The theme for the January Swap Crop is Collections! As Carol said "Snowmen, Star Wars, Wizard of Oz, Stuffed Animals, etc. I think we all have collections of things that we love". So that's what we are going with! Now, to decide which collection to chose!

Here's how it works: Sign up in this thread by Thursday, January 12th. On Friday, January 13th, I'll list the participants in a column. Contact the person above you and below you on the list and exchange email addresses. You'll send photos to the person below you and receive photos from the person above you. The last person on the list will send to the first person on the list. You can send as many photos as you'd like, and any journaling, but only 1 layout is required. Reveal day is Saturday, January 28th. That's the day you'll post your layouts in the Swap Crop Gallery and send a flattened, hi-resolution copy of the layout you created for your partner to her.

Below are the Partners for January!

Andrea

Carol

Carla

Melanie

Diane

Ann

Archived