Project Life 2017

April Showers

April, or any of you-I'm thinking (again) of trying to do 1 or two pages a month to make myself get out and take pictures. Or if I used all of the ancestry photos...but it wouldn't be current. Where would I post them or just keep it private? I read April's article and it helped, but not my particular situation. :)

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its quite difficult journaling and choosing photos for a month on only 2 pages but I'm determined most months will be only 2 pages :)

March #1

March #2

Unfortunately at this time, I could probably fit 6 months on one page. DoingProject Life might prod me into taking more pics. :)

That's true and you'd be surprised, Jean. Sometimes people will say "you do so much" but if you look at a lot of my photos/pages - it's just the ordinary everyday stuff I'm recording. I'd bet you'd have more to scrap than you think and for sure, I find now that I"m doing Project Life again, I'm taking more photos, like of the crocuses or something interesting I see. I'd stopped doing that. Also, I know one year Laraine just did one of Nature - it was gorgeus each week.

April, or any of you-I'm thinking (again) of trying to do 1 or two pages a month to make myself get out and take pictures. Or if I used all of the ancestry photos...but it wouldn't be current. Where would I post them or just keep it private? I read April's article and it helped, but not my particular situation. :)

I'd think if you were doing weeks/months of ancestry photos, that would be your current Project Life so it would be posted as such.

But, I'm no expert on this! The usual rule of thumb at SGs is liberal "rules" -- we'd rather have you scrapping than not.

April can say for sure, though. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't lost track of all your layouts, I've just been traveling a bit and working on my 2016 PL pages. I've finished Week 33, so I'm still plugging away at the year! I plan to update the chart by the end of the week. I'll have Annette's kiddos for a few days this week while she visits Cathrine to get some dental work done before little Elizabeth is born.

April, I had only posted 2 layouts - one for January & 1 for February. My March layout was posted in yesterday so that wouldn't be on you top part of the spreadsheet yet.

Thanks, hope I didn't short someone else! I usually add the number after I comment on the layout.

Here is the updated tracking sheet. I should never go that long without updating it. I suspect there are a few errors since I put in the number after I comment. :) Let me know if I have mistakes on the numbers of your layouts.

• The top chart just shows how many layouts you posted in a particular month, regardless of the month the layout covers. This is the tally for the quarterly drawings.
  • The lower chart just shows that you have at least one layout for each month of the year - this is the tally for the year end prize for all finishers and even team members can win.

2017_4_24_Tracker.jpg

7 hours ago, April Showers said:

I'm so impressed with this group! :clapping_kitty:I'm almost done with 2016 - probably would have finished if I hadn't needed to spend time on the forum upgrade. Once I'm done, I'll be starting January so I can get some credit on my chart.

Well, that's not TOO far behind and at least you're still plugging along!   I got a startle this morning seeing Dianne's April page posted when I just finished March -- oops, the month really IS almost finished. :D   

Part of how I've been able to keep up is using Susie's Templates AND your tip about writing the journaling as it happens.  I'm not always totally current, but between that and checking my calendar and photos I can put it all together!

I am getting behind again and hope to get caught up today or tomorrow.

I found the gallery confusing and there is no place to copy a link so I hope this will work okay....   Week 16

Archived