Project Life 2017

April Showers

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm on the last week of 2016... but not quite finished with it.

I finally went through the gallery and updated the tracker. Check it to make sure I have all your layouts credited. I'm pretty sure I mixed some things up and I can't take the time to go back over all the layouts.

You're doing an amazing job of keeping up this year!

2017_6_9_Tracker.jpg

NOTE: Team members aren't eligible for the Quarterly or Year Completion Drawings, but ARE eligible for the Yearly Completion prize given to all those who post at least one page for each month of the year.

On 6/9/2017 at 6:59 PM, April Showers said:

I'm on the last week of 2016... but not quite finished with it.

I finally went through the gallery and updated the tracker. Check it to make sure I have all your layouts credited. I'm pretty sure I mixed some things up and I can't take the time to go back over all the layouts.

You're doing an amazing job of keeping up this year!

NOTE: Team members aren't eligible for the Quarterly or Year Completion Drawings, but ARE eligible for the Yearly Completion prize given to all those who post at least one page for each month of the year.

All of my My LO's were posted in May except 1. I had to go back and edit them because of a calendar error, but I don't know if that affects the chart or not because the new gallery displays them as "new" uploads.

Today is the shortest day of the year for us here Down Under so a good day to get some scrapbooking done.

Week 24

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, scrapgran said:

I think I am a bit behind with this so will have to get my r-i-g and catch up. I have plenty of photos for the last 2 months.

I can't wait to see your travel ones Laraine!  And, I think I am behind also! 

Okay, I'm getting caught up on things. The winner for the 2nd quarter is posted in this weeks (late) Weekly Winners thread.

Here is the chart. Hopefully I haven't missed too much. The top chart tracks how many layouts you've posted in a certain month for the quarterly drawings. The bottom chart tracks whether you've done a layout for a specific month for the year end prize.

2017_7_8_Tracker.jpg

The winners are highlighted. Let me know if you have any questions or if I missed any of your pages!

I am a couple of weeks behind so I hope to get caught up now before it all gets too much for me.

Week 25

Archived