Project Life 2017

April Showers

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jenrou said:

All of you are doing so well. It's pretty pathetic that I can't even take enough photos to do this! :)

I've done pages with one photo before. I've also done them where I used the weather forecast from the paper, or a photo of something I bought that week (but I took the photo while I was doing the page. You can do pages that are mostly journaling about what you're doing, how you're feeling. It is Project Life, and it should reflect your life and what you're doing whether it is with photos, words or something else.

21 minutes ago, April Showers said:

I've done pages with one photo before. I've also done them where I used the weather forecast from the paper, or a photo of something I bought that week (but I took the photo while I was doing the page. You can do pages that are mostly journaling about what you're doing, how you're feeling. It is Project Life, and it should reflect your life and what you're doing whether it is with photos, words or something else.

That's true and good ideas April!   Jean, after my car accident I was taking photos of all of the doctor prescriptions, test papers, etc. because that's what was happening then.  Once when I had the flu I took a photo of the medicine and TV I was watching.   You can record the "ordinary" parts of your life or even just journal as April said.    It could even be a diary of sorts...   

One thing that makes me laugh everytime I finish a PL month is the comments I'll get about how "busy" I am.  But, if you really look you'll see that most of the photos and writings are about the ordinary "silly" things we do in our days.   I also really am fascinated at the many different ways we all create our Project Life pages.

I love your ideas April - even about one photo pages, I never thought about that!    

2 hours ago, April Showers said:

I think I got all your layouts in the tracking sheet. I subscribe to both the gallery and the forum and mark things off from my emails. Let me know if I missed something!

Thanks April - looks good on my end. :)   Now, if I could just get August done...   Anniversary party got me away from it!

Archived