Project Life 2017

April Showers

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have now finished my year of weekly pages for 2017 and have them all printed and in a binder folder.  

Week 52

2 hours ago, MariJ said:

Sorry, April - just when you got caught up!  I actually have the entire year/layout pages done but am uploading two at a time slowly not to hog the MB!
Here’s my layout pages for October
October 3
October 4

It only takes one layout to get the X for a month, so I think you're all set on the chart - no worries there! Of those that are close, only Shannon isn't marked off as completed for the year. Jenrou could get a complete year if she did something for Jan - May and while it is a lot, she is still in the running. We have 6 more days.

20 hours ago, April Showers said:

It only takes one layout to get the X for a month, so I think you're all set on the chart - no worries there! Of those that are close, only Shannon isn't marked off as completed for the year. Jenrou could get a complete year if she did something for Jan - May and while it is a lot, she is still in the running. We have 6 more days.

Oh, true so at least I’m not giving you more work!  But, thank you so much for your always faithful and very kind comments, even now! :)

Archived