April Showers

Project Life 2017

349 posts in this topic

Week 50

This current week will not be done until we return home after Christmas as we will be away for three nights. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are back from being away celebrating Christmas with family. My week 52 will end up covering the remainder of the year.

Here is.. Week 51

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be updating the tracker as soon as I am feeling a little better. I'm hoping today was the worst of it. Thanks for being patient!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

December 2017   I haven't been able to do any scrapping lately because of my back. I was hoping to at least finish this year! Congratulations to everyone who did. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You've done great Jean!

And a reminder to everyone that you have until the 15th of January to get your layouts posted for completing the year (at least one layout per month). There is a prize for all those who finish, and a drawing for a bigger prize!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, April Showers said:

You've done great Jean!

And a reminder to everyone that you have until the 15th of January to get your layouts posted for completing the year (at least one layout per month). There is a prize for all those who finish, and a drawing for a bigger prize!

THANKS!  April.   I was giving up thinking that the deadline was Dec 31st but I think I’ll go back to it now and try for this deadline. :)
And, I hope that you are feeling better.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2017 at 7:40 PM, jenrou said:

Not that it matters, here are the layout I posted. Not the whole year. :)

 

dec-http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/172227-december2-2017-pljpg/

Dec-http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/172226-dec2017-pl1jpg/?browse=1

 

nov-http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/171600-nov-pl/

 

Oct1-http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/170733-october-project-lifel1/

Oct2-http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/170732-october-project-lifel-2/

 

Sept-http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/169987-septproject-life-2017/

 

Aug-http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/169565-august2017-page1-lifeprojectjpg/Aug-

 

July-http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/169278-july2017-life-project/

Thanks! I had a spreadsheet mishap when I upgraded my hard drive. Dropbox reverted to an older version, so I knew I was missing some and didn't have time to go back through every page in the gallery. Thanks so much for helping me out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Project Life Tracker is updated.

Wow! Look at all those filled in months! I think this is one of our best year ever for finishing, but I really haven't compared the charts.

You have until January 15th to finish up the year, so don't give up! Pretty sure you're all ahead of me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thankyou April for keeping track of us all.

I plan on finishing off my Week 52 early next week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have done a project 52 for the past two years. I didn't find this forum until a few months ago, so my P52 isn't with SG products. 

Oh wait - Dagi is now. If I didn't use a kit from SG WITH Dagi's Temptations, can I still post them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, pachimac said:

I have done a project 52 for the past two years. I didn't find this forum until a few months ago, so my P52 isn't with SG products. 

Oh wait - Dagi is now. If I didn't use a kit from SG WITH Dagi's Temptations, can I still post them?

Susan, HERE are the rules  which covers the gallery.

As far as I know you can use products that are not Scrap Girls for challenges but must not link anything to another store or blog etc. or mention another Store's name when you give credit in the gallery. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, pachimac said:

I have done a project 52 for the past two years. I didn't find this forum until a few months ago, so my P52 isn't with SG products. 

Oh wait - Dagi is now. If I didn't use a kit from SG WITH Dagi's Temptations, can I still post them?

You can post them, but we ask that members don't flood the gallery, so please don't post more than a few layouts at a time. We want to keeps as many members as possible showing on the gallery preview at the top of the forum. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll finish up my project tomorrow, I'll want to include a photo from tonight's NYE game night, I'm sure. Congrats to all you who have finished and a big YOU CAN DO IT to those who are close to finishing! Good Luck in 2018 everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On December 30, 2017 at 0:53 AM, April Showers said:

The Project Life Tracker is updated.

Wow! Look at all those filled in months! I think this is one of our best year ever for finishing, but I really haven't compared the charts.

You have until January 15th to finish up the year, so don't give up! Pretty sure you're all ahead of me!

Thanks April! I hope you are feeling better.

Also I didn't know about the Jan.15 deadline. I think I only have three more to go since I joined late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, jenrou said:

Thanks April! I hope you are feeling better.

Also I didn't know about the Jan.15 deadline. I think I only have three more to go since I joined late.

Me either Jean, I’d stopped working but now that I heard that deadline I’m busily scrapping and have 3 months to go!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've always had a least a week past New Year's because we don't expect anyone to scrap new year's before it happens. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, April Showers said:

We've always had a least a week past New Year's because we don't expect anyone to scrap new year's before it happens. ;)

Duh-uh, me - now that’s very smart and I’m very glad, thanks April!   Happy New Year to you and yours and hope you are feeling better! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now