January Recipe Swap 2017

SodScrap

Deadline has been extended until NOON TOMORROW, Wednesday February 1st!!

Happy Icemageddon from Missouri! :snow_laugh::winter_brr: :snow_cool: I'm a little later posting in the month due to a "minor" hospital visit and surgery (is there such a thing?) for my daughter. Finally catching back up. We are hunkered in for the ice storm, all safe and cozy. (Although there is a slight chance DD is having issues again....sure hope we don't have to navigate to the hospital!!!!)

This month's theme is SLOW COOKER recipes. I love using my slow cooker and am always looking for new recipes.

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - (1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sg.sodscrap@gmail.com by 9:00 AM Tuesday January 31, 2017
  • PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (SodScrap_YummyFood) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe. Please do!
  • Please post your recipe in the Recipe Card Gallery and post a link in this thread.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

I have a friend who is finishing up a slow cooker cookbook right now. She's one of those super bloggers who got asked to write one. We've been trying some of her recipes and I wish I could share some of them! I do have an easy favorite that I need to go put in the crock-pot for dinner.

Ooh yes! I love a good slow cooker recipe! Prayers for DD! Stay safe in all the nastiness, too.

Thanks Becky!

I have a friend who is finishing up a slow cooker cookbook right now. She's one of those super bloggers who got asked to write one. We've been trying some of her recipes and I wish I could share some of them! I do have an easy favorite that I need to go put in the crock-pot for dinner.

So...can you share from her blog with proper credit? (HINT...LOL)

Ooh yes! I love a good slow cooker recipe! Prayers for DD! Stay safe in all the nastiness, too.

Thanks Becky!

So...can you share from her blog with proper credit? (HINT...LOL)

Ah, if only these were recipes that had already been on her blog. The one I'll be using I got from her blog, but then modified it a bit.

Glad to see the recipe swap! And, Conda I think Emma needs to be put in bubble wrap - no offense, I've been told that myself!

Sending best wishes and healing thoughts to you all. xo

You aren't the first to mention this Marilyn! It's amazing to me how something simple (for someone else) is now a major deal for her!

Poor Emma, She's had it rough for way too long. I hope this is the end of it for her (and you)! I'll have to think about this...I love my slow cooker, but don't have a lot of good recipes. I'll have to check out Pinterest and make some samples to try.

Poor Emma, She's had it rough for way too long. I hope this is the end of it for her (and you)! I'll have to think about this...I love my slow cooker, but don't have a lot of good recipes. I'll have to check out Pinterest and make some samples to try.

A lot of my crock pot recipes aren't official "recipes"....

So, I've used my crock pot more this week then in the past year, lol! One recipe wasn't worth scrapping, but the one I tried yesterday was pretty well received in my house, so I'll get it scrapped before the month ends!

Eek, I totally forgot about this. Think I can get it done in 20 minutes?

I was just about there when something went awry and Photoshop is frozen. Pretty sure it is a font thing. It won't even close.

oh NOoooooo... Hope it warms up April.

And double OH NOOOooooo.. I'm at my laptop starting a card, I thought today was the THIRTIETH, Grrrrrrr....

Do I have time Conda? :)

I was just about there when something went awry and Photoshop is frozen. Pretty sure it is a font thing. It won't even close.

And double OH NOOOooooo.. I'm at my laptop starting a card, I thought today was the THIRTIETH, Grrrrrrr....

Take your time!! I haven't started on mine yet...

I will extend the deadline until morning!! How is that? :D

Take your time!! I haven't started on mine yet...

I will extend the deadline until morning!! How is that? :D

Perfect, Conda THANK YOU! Rather than get anything done, I've gotten less done and once I got back to my laptop it froze on the widgets screen. Grrrrrrrr.......

Archived