Help.....deleting signature

Ande43

I have to stop and think about it each time I do it, too!

Here is what I do:

Click on my username at the very top of the page, next to Sign Out, and chose My Profile. Then there is a purple button that says Edit My Profile, underneath the blue bar at the top of the page.

On the next page, click on the Signature button on the left side of the page, 3rd down.

This brings up your current signature as it looks now, but scroll down and you'll see a box that looks like the box where you post messages. You can just click on your current siggy and then press delete. Then save changes and it's gone.

This is where you would add a new siggy when you are ready, too.

HTH!

I have to stop and think about it each time I do it, too!

Here is what I do:

Click on my username at the very top of the page, next to Sign Out, and chose My Profile. Then there is a purple button that says Edit My Profile, underneath the blue bar at the top of the page.

On the next page, click on the Signature button on the left side of the page, 3rd down.

This brings up your current signature as it looks now, but scroll down and you'll see a box that looks like the box where you post messages. You can just click on your current siggy and then press delete. Then save changes and it's gone.

This is where you would add a new siggy when you are ready, too.

HTH!

Ok....you right click on current siggie ?? It has a blue box around it..... but the box that pops up has no delete....where do you get the delete option??

Just click on it, not right click, and hit delete on your keyboard.

Awwww, now I get it. Always so simple isn't it LOL Thank you so much!

• 4 years later...