PSE 14 - circular text upside down on bottom

Pezadoodle

OMG I am pulling my hair out. I recently upgraded to PSE 6 - I believe i had full photoshop 5 (3?) prior and maybe pse 6 before that? Anyway it's all kinds of different and I am about to lose my mind as tools I am used to are now gone (hiding?) Anyway, my pressing need is in designing a logo. Picture in the middle. Circular text around the top and bottom. I have gotten as far as adding the text but it is upside down on the bottom. I have looked at tutorial after tutorial and I can't do what they suggest because none of the things they say to click on are anywhere on my workspace that I can see! I can highlight the text that is on the bottom but i can't flip it. Any help???? Y'all always have the answers here!

In PSE 12, you would go to Image in the menu bar, then down to Rotate. Under rotate, try flip layer horizontally or rotate layer 180 and see what you get. The curve will be going the wrong way, though. I expect someone can help more.

I'm with Aggie. Type the bottom portion separately, then curve that upwards.

That was my next thought to try but *** it seems it should be easier! Going to check for any convenient text paths in the shop that may help too. I can't be the only one on the planet wanting to do this hahaha!

Archived