? About Pinterest

Ande43

Is there anyone on here that is a follower of Pinterest??? I have a question. I have to say I love the ideas from there and have over 58,000 pins....I know that sounds insane but I really don't spend alot of time on there....have any of you happened to save one of your boards to you computer???

I have had Pin4Ever for awhile but you hae to have Firefox for your server..... I tried something yesterday..... I have Windows 10 so to make a shortcut to your Desk top you need to open your page and Copy the Url at the top....go to your Desktop and right click on it and chose New.....Shortcut and then you paste the Url you copied....click next and name your shortcut and click save or done...not sure which it is and it is on your desktop with all the pins ..... I just discovered everytime you pin a new item it also goes on your shortcut

Tried the PDF idea but could not fine the "Print to PDF" any ideas....I did the Control-P

Just went on my Pin4Ever and ran the backup and everything is all updated....This really is great but as I said you have to have Firefox at least did when I registered....Here is a link to my Boards if you want to take a peek https://www.pinterest.com/ande43/

• 5 weeks later...

Archived