Help Please

I only have these 2 photos that were given to me....I need help please....as you can see these are limited in size.....this was a fundraiser for someone with cancer. I have such trouble with these kind of photos. I would like to do a separate title page....any thoughts as to what I could add to page and how to lay these out??

post-7357-0-44482400-1484951179_thumb.jpg

post-7357-0-53871100-1484951275_thumb.jpg

Well I would take the larger, longer photo and fit it to the 12" page. Either place at the bottom third of the page, or the upper 3rd, and journaling the rest of the page. With the second page, having only one photo is a challenge for this page. I'd duplicate the photo and layer it on top of each other, and also add the other longer photo but smaller than filling the page as with the 'title' page... hope that helps?

I just spotted this lovely layout in the gallery by Rosemarythyme and felt your photos arranged like this one is done would work well.

gallery_24700_165_85524.jpg

Well I would take the larger, longer photo and fit it to the 12" page. Either place at the bottom third of the page, or the upper 3rd, and journaling the rest of the page. With the second page, having only one photo is a challenge for this page. I'd duplicate the photo and layer it on top of each other, and also add the other longer photo but smaller than filling the page as with the 'title' page... hope that helps?

Are you thinking that the one with the one long photo be the Title Page? I understood about placing the long one on page and journalling. Are you saying with second page to put the other photo on second page, are you saying have it 2 on same page? Not following you....I may be able to get a picture of family that was taken at event but not sure it would be taking away the focus of the group volunteering for this event.

Archived