Newsletter Challenge, Jan 24th, Honoring Jody

CRS

In honor of our friend Jody, today's challenge is to scraplift a layout from Jody's gallery. There is so much inspiration, the challenge may be to decide on just one layout! I know Jody would be thrilled and honored to see everyone's creations. Don't forget to include a link to the layout you scraplifted. You can find Jody's gallery here.

Post your layouts in the Newsletter Challenge Gallery. I'm looking forward to seeing which layout you scraplift.

What a thoughtful challenge...her creativity was amazing .....she touched so many lives and continues still. RIP Jody West you were the Best!!!

As I have shared in the gallery I chose a not so arty one of Jody's pages as I wanted to scrap photos from when I visited her city of Adelaide.

You can find the page I chose HERE

My page is HERE

This challenge came at a time when I needed it. This week I have lost 3 dear friends to cancer and browsing through Jody's gallery I found this beautiful layout: Living Life Forwards. Here is my layout honoring her and 3 other beautiful women: Live Your Today

My layout honoring Jody and her incredible talent... Siblings, June 1957

The link to Jody's LO that I scrap lifted: Siblings

I have never scrap lifted before, and it took some work trying to get a similar look to the LO. I can certainly see the benefit of scrap lifting, though... I ended up with a beautiful LO I would never have come up with on my own!

Archived