U Tube videos

notsosavvy

Can someone tell me how to subscribe to scrap girls videos? I have a g mail account and when I try to subscribe, that account is used. I want the videos to go to my thunderbird account. I don't see an option for that. Is there a way to do this? I have windows 10 and mozilla firefox, and thunderbird for my regular email

I haven't heard of Thunderbird before, must check that out! I subscribe to the videos through the youtube site. Then I set my preference to email me when there is a new video. I'm sure someone will come along who is familiar with Thunderbird.

Thank you so much for the video, however I still cannot make another account,it takes me right back to my gmail account. I only use that for email offers and junk stuff.I dont want the videos to go there. Anyway, I guess I cant do this, but thanks so much for all your help.

Could you go into the Gmail account and set up a rule? I haven't done it in a while, but I think you could set up a rule in Gmail that says that everything from sender X (in this case ScrapGirls) should automatically be forwarded to email address Y (your Thunderbird account).

Could you go into the Gmail account and set up a rule? I haven't done it in a while, but I think you could set up a rule in Gmail that says that everything from sender X (in this case ScrapGirls) should automatically be forwarded to email address Y (your Thunderbird account).

I've done that - I have selected emails to my old gmail account go to my new one.

Archived