February 2017 - Use Your stash Month

ValerieT

For February we are going to encourage you to create more than just layouts with your supplies.

Don't worry we will be creating at least one layout a week, along with other projects.

Each layout or project will normally last three days, with tasks being given on each day. The tasks for each layout will be straight forward, there will be no twists or tricks.

Each completed layout is worth one entry in the prize draw. At the end of the month, we will do a random draw, and you could win one of five $5 Gift Certificates to use in the Scrap Girls Boutique.

• There are no daily time limits.
  • You do not have to complete every layout/project, unless you want to.
  • Any layouts posted after 11:59pm (ET) on 28th February will not be included in the prize draw.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1st Feb

Let's start the month with a new , seasonal siggy. A great simple way to use your supplies.

Today's task; create and start using a new siggy. As it is February, the month of love, make sure you include at least one heart. Post your new siggy in the Hodge Podge Gallery

See these two tutorials if you need any help creating or posting your siggy;

How To Create A Custom Signature

How To Add A Custom Image To Your Forum Signature

If you still have problems, please ask for help.

I'm home sick today and have been thinking I needed a new siggie, so here it is. I'll see how much I can get done, I'd definitely like to use more of my stash.

Hope you get well quick, Aggie. Your new siggie is very pretty.

Grrr. I've made my new siggie but can find no way to attach it.

I've tried both ways in April's tutorial, checked the image size and just about everything else I can think of and still no luck. this happened at Christmas too. Hoping my lovely friends will be able to tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Grrr. I've made my new siggie but can find no way to attach it.

I've tried both ways in April's tutorial, checked the image size and just about everything else I can think of and still no luck. this happened at Christmas too. Hoping my lovely friends will be able to tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Same for me, Hilary...I thought I followed the instructions perfectly, but I get an error message when I try to save the changes. Help appreciated!

If you're having trouble with your siggy, send me a PM with the link to your new one and I'll take care of it.

There have been issues with them for some people for the last few months, but my permissions let me override whatever the problem is.

I took care of Ann's and Hilary's

THANKS!

If you're having trouble with your siggy, send me a PM with the link to your new one and I'll take care of it.

There have been issues with them for some people for the last few months, but my permissions let me override whatever the problem is.

THANKS!

You're welcome!

Thank you April!

Here is today's task;

2nd Feb

Our first layout will include a lot of photos. Feel free to use a template if you wish.

Start a new layout in your preferred size and add at least 6 photos.

I am playing catch-up already!

Archived