February 2017 - Use Your stash Month

ValerieT

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have spent the morning trying to get my new siggie to work. I have sized it to 225/157 pixels and res of 72. I keep getting this error when I try to save is as my signature.

"Unable to retrieve signature image dimensions, please try another image." Any ideas what I need to do to make it work? I have rebooted and redone all in Photoshop - uploaded new image and still get the error message. I think it's time to walk away for a while.

Problems again with Deleteing old and adding new Siggie.....Get all done and it looks good to go and get this message

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#10211]

Unable to retrieve signature image dimensions, please try another image.

this has happened befor and then someone on here did it for me and it worked so not sure what is wrong.

I have spent the morning trying to get my new siggie to work. I have sized it to 225/157 pixels and res of 72. I keep getting this error when I try to save is as my signature.

"Unable to retrieve signature image dimensions, please try another image." Any ideas what I need to do to make it work? I have rebooted and redone all in Photoshop - uploaded new image and still get the error message. I think it's time to walk away for a while.

Me too......

Me too......

I'm sorry everyone is having trouble getting their new siggies in place, but I'm glad it wasn't something I was doing wrong! Looks like I'm in good company. Thanks, April, for coming to the rescue.

Thanks, April. I'm all fixed.

I have my six photos in place....do I need to post a thumb here? If I do, I'll have to find a tutorial for that...it's been so long since I posted anything I've forgotten most of what I knew!

Me too, Ann. It's a new beginning!

I have my six photos in place....do I need to post a thumb here? If I do, I'll have to find a tutorial for that...it's been so long since I posted anything I've forgotten most of what I knew!

Me too, Ann. It's a new beginning!

Don'the worry. You don't have to post a thumbnail. You can if you want but it is not a requirement.

I probably won't get much of a chance to play along this month - but I'm loving the pretty siggies in the gallery, so I went ahead and added one of mine from last year.

Amazing isn't it. I've forgotten too much! :)

I probably won't get much of a chance to play along this month - but I'm loving the pretty siggies in the gallery, so I went ahead and added one of mine from last year.

Your siggie is so pretty. Just the right color. Come and play with us when you can! I always miss you when you are absent. :giggle_bear:

Archived