February 2017 - Use Your stash Month

ValerieT

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This looks terrible now, but I have plans for them!

Feb 7 Add even number embellishments

Add an even number of embellishments, making sure you include a heart.

BMU SSEMB Patterned Ribbons (2 times)

JZI Lovey Dovey EMB Heart charm

BMU Childrens Classic EMB Journal Strip

post-19383-0-77308700-1486495496_thumb.jpg

This looks terrible now, but I have plans for them!Feb 7 Add even number embellishmentsAdd an even number of embellishments, making sure you include a heart.BMU SSEMB Patterned Ribbons (2 times)JZI Lovey Dovey EMB Heart charmBMU Childrens Classic EMB Journal Stripattachicon.gifFeb 7 5x7 card embd.jpg

I don't think it looks terrible. I think it has the makings of an elegant card!

I blended my two papers together then added two embellishments: a heart and then some glitter (because why not glitter? :D ) both from Syndee's Stories We Tell.

Wow. This is starting to look pretty; I'm actually happy with it!

We need a LOVE button on here. This is beautiful!

Feb 8 - Thank You Card

I have never had so much trouble with posting things here. I followed all the instructions to link the image, but the whole posting box is grayed out and I am unable to do anything but write text. What on earth am I doing wrong?

Feb 8 - Thank You Card

I have never had so much trouble with posting things here. I followed all the instructions to link the image, but the whole posting box is grayed out and I am unable to do anything but write text. What on earth am I doing wrong?

So sorry Betty - that's frustrating Do you mean posting the link here? If so, here's what I do (& please excuse me if it's what you are already doing).

First, I "copy" the image link of my layout.

Then, I come to this page here and type the name of my layout in the text box like I'm doing here.

For instance --- CARD

Next, I highlight the word card, go to the toolbar right above here and click on the little "Link" icon (9th one in, starting with the "B")

A box will open up (is that what you mean is all gray?) named "URL"

There should be a vertical line to start typing, but if not, click on that box and "Paste" your copied layout link into the box

Click "OK" and then the "Post" button below. Your link won't show as an actual working link until it is posted.

Does that help? And again, please forgive if I'm repeating what you've already tried. :)

Feb 8 - Thank You Card

If the text box is greyed out, try clicking on the first icon on the left hand side, it looks like a light switch.

Feb 8 - Thank You Card

So sorry Betty - that's frustrating Do you mean posting the link here? If so, here's what I do (& please excuse me if it's what you are already doing).

First, I "copy" the image link of my layout.

Then, I come to this page here and type the name of my layout in the text box like I'm doing here.

For instance --- CARD

Next, I highlight the word card, go to the toolbar right above here and click on the little "Link" icon (9th one in, starting with the "B")

A box will open up (is that what you mean is all gray?) named "URL"

There should be a vertical line to start typing, but if not, click on that box and "Paste" your copied layout link into the box

Click "OK" and then the "Post" button below. Your link won't show as an actual working link until it is posted.

Does that help? And again, please forgive if I'm repeating what you've already tried. :)

Thanks, Marilyn. I do all that, but from the time I start using the box you post in (with all the little icons), the box is grayed out and I cannot click on any of them. The font is also different (looks like a fixed width Courier.) So no matter what I do, the whole box which shows all the icons has me locked out.

Feb 8 - Thank You Card

If the text box is greyed out, try clicking on the first icon on the left hand side, it looks like a light switch.

Carla you are my hero! Flipping the switch works! Thank you.

Feb 8 - Thank You Card

Oh I was just scrolling down looking for a trial and error box because I thought I remembered something about a switch, YAY! So glad Carla got it!

Feb 8 - Thank You Card

Oh I was just scrolling down looking for a trial and error box because I thought I remembered something about a switch, YAY! So glad Carla got it!

Thank you Marilyn for staying with it until we found a solution.I appreciate all the help.

Feb 8 - Thank You Card

Thank you Marilyn for staying with it until we found a solution.I appreciate all the help.

I'm just glad you got it working, that kind of thing is SOOoooo frustrating - good thing there's a lot of us, right? :)

Archived