ValerieT

February 2017 - Use Your stash Month

I have added my new Siggie. Also decided to change my profile pic to an updated version.

Lovely photo Larainne.

I have spent the morning trying to get my new siggie to work. I have sized it to 225/157 pixels and res of 72. I keep getting this error when I try to save is as my signature.

"Unable to retrieve signature image dimensions, please try another image." Any ideas what I need to do to make it work? I have rebooted and redone all in Photoshop - uploaded new image and still get the error message. I think it's time to walk away for a while.

Problems again with Deleteing old and adding new Siggie.....Get all done and it looks good to go and get this message

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#10211]

Unable to retrieve signature image dimensions, please try another image.

this has happened befor and then someone on here did it for me and it worked so not sure what is wrong.

I have spent the morning trying to get my new siggie to work. I have sized it to 225/157 pixels and res of 72. I keep getting this error when I try to save is as my signature.

"Unable to retrieve signature image dimensions, please try another image." Any ideas what I need to do to make it work? I have rebooted and redone all in Photoshop - uploaded new image and still get the error message. I think it's time to walk away for a while.

Me too......

Me too......

I'm sorry everyone is having trouble getting their new siggies in place, but I'm glad it wasn't something I was doing wrong! Looks like I'm in good company. Thanks, April, for coming to the rescue.

I have my six photos in place....do I need to post a thumb here? If I do, I'll have to find a tutorial for that...it's been so long since I posted anything I've forgotten most of what I knew!

Thanks, April. I'm all fixed.

I have my six photos in place....do I need to post a thumb here? If I do, I'll have to find a tutorial for that...it's been so long since I posted anything I've forgotten most of what I knew!

Me too, Ann. It's a new beginning!

Me too, Ann. It's a new beginning!

Don'the worry. You don't have to post a thumbnail. You can if you want but it is not a requirement.

Got my new siggie added. Don't understand, I didn't have any problem. I have a terrible cold, maybe good karma came my way and took pity on me. Now off to find some photos and a template for sure. Brain not working too good. :sadpanda:

I probably won't get much of a chance to play along this month - but I'm loving the pretty siggies in the gallery, so I went ahead and added one of mine from last year.

Absolutely loving all the siggy's!! They are really gorgeous!! Here is mine!

So lovely seeing your happy face Theresa!!

Amazing isn't it. I've forgotten too much! :)

I probably won't get much of a chance to play along this month - but I'm loving the pretty siggies in the gallery, so I went ahead and added one of mine from last year.

Your siggie is so pretty. Just the right color. Come and play with us when you can! I always miss you when you are absent. :giggle_bear:

Heart siggie I'm still trying to figure how to get this into my signature. :) Well...it's there but out of place. I'll work on it.

I took out the extra spaces above your signature for you.

Thanks April.

Wow! I'm actually up to date, so far. Used a template and added my six photos.

post-11036-0-59068500-1486092135_thumb.jpg

Why does a girl have to work? Oh yeah ... to support her hobbies! I am catching up with you gals ... here is my new signature! Well I guess you can see it below too! LOL

Six photos? I guess I'm going to have to go on a photo walk!!