ValerieT

February 2017 - Use Your stash Month

3rd Feb

Add an odd number of papers and embellishments to your layout.

3rd Feb

Add an odd number of papers and embellishments to your layout.

Valerie, does that mean an odd number of each, or an odd number combined? Thanks.

I made an odd number of papers and embellishments together: 3 papers and 8 embellishments, I may have to start over again :blush:

post-24949-0-02687200-1486140686_thumb.jpg

Just to clarify;

The total number of your papers and embellishments added together should be odd. For example 6 papers and 3 embellishments, but you can have any combination you wish.

I added 3 papers and 3 EMB's - I duplicated one of the EMBS, the staples... hope that's ok? So 3 papers and 4 Emb's

post-19737-0-11001000-1486174556_thumb.jpg

You know there are times when you do a LO and you just love the way its turning out, well this one is becoming one of those for me!! :fruit: I think its the photos that are doing it for me. I just love funny memories!! :giggle_bear:

Laura

I had a hard time with 6 photos, and almost changed the theme for this. I'm not very objective when it comes to my kiddos (they're so cute as babies! :curlers: ) , and I was thinking each of the 6 photos on this LO could easily have stood as a single photo in its own layout. In the end, I do like how the LO turned out... and I did scrap a 7th photo on its own. Her little heart on her shirt, too... Happy early Valentine's Day!

Feb 4 - title, journaling - Upload

Haven't posted in a long time, I must have forgotten everything, or there have been changes made. Tried all kinds of ways to link my LO here. Nothing comes up in a search for how to link. Finally got it to do this, but oh my, it is NOT a thumbnail! Any help would be appreciated.

gallery_19383_362_536019.jpg