HELP! My Task Bar & Photo Bin Disappeared! :(

MariJ

I was scrapping and actually making progress right now when my task bar and photo bin disappeared from the bottom of my workspace. I can get the Tool Options bar back by clicking on a tool, but not the Task Bar or photo bin button to click on either. :grr: So frustrated!

I lost a few other things but managed to get them back. This happened once before and it took me a while to get it fixed and I can't remember how I did. :(

I actually watched it all disappear today, somehow when touching keys I must click some shortcut keys but I don't know what nor how to fix it...

I've been searching online so far with no success. Need to get away from it before I either scream or cry - any ideas? :mad-at-computer::monstercry:

Thanks so much!

I'm working in PSE 13 on Mac (which in this case I don't think matters much).

Oh how bizarre. This happened to me yesterday as well, but I did (eventually) realise it was something to do with esc or tab. I saw your thread heading and thought "OOOH I think I know the answer but you have found the answer!! :clapping_kitty:Annoying when these things happen because they take up so much time figuring out how to get it sorted again!! Pleased you got it sorted Marilyn.

Oh how bizarre. This happened to me yesterday as well, but I did (eventually) realise it was something to do with esc or tab. I saw your thread heading and thought "OOOH I think I know the answer but you have found the answer!! :clapping_kitty:Annoying when these things happen because they take up so much time figuring out how to get it sorted again!! Pleased you got it sorted Marilyn.

Thanks! Ngaire! It's nice to know that you would have had an answer for me, I was WAYYYyyyyy too frustrated about it all! :)

Archived