Super Quick Valentine's Card/Chocolate holder

Bride

I remembered that this coming Tuesday is Valentine’s Day and tomorrow I am hosting our Friday morning ladies Bible study. I always like to do some little something to make them all feel special so I thought I would whip up a quick little ATC sized card/holder to tuck a piece of wrapped chocolate into and put one at each place setting. I can’t believe how quickly this came together!

I opened up a 5” by 3.5” document in PS. I put a guide at 2.5 vertically so I knew which was the front and which was the back. I then designed my chocolate holder using Cindy Rohrbough’s beautiful new Love You Collection Super Mini . What a great little Valentines collection!!

post-10223-0-52350700-1486674863_thumb.jpg

Because I’m creating a library type pocket I printed on both sides of my paper. Once printed it was a quick snap to cut, fold, glue bottom and side (leave top open to insert chocolate square!) and tie up with a bow.

Hope this inspires you to bless your family, friends and/or co-workers with a little chocolate surprise made from the heart!

Photo can be seen here

Archived