Help Using a Template

Did you try arranging the layers so your text is at top?

And, yes - if you can find which layer has the pattern across her hand (just keep turning the "eye" next to the layer off and on for each layer until you find it) then you can use an eraser to softly erase it.

I'm sorry, I meant to say that in my last post.

Did you try arranging the layers so your text is at top?

And, yes - if you can find which layer has the pattern across her hand (just keep turning the "eye" next to the layer off and on for each layer until you find it) then you can use an eraser to softly erase it.

I'm sorry, I meant to say that in my last post.

Yes, my text was at the top....I kept trying to use a layer mask with brush....Voila! The eraser worked....I enlarged my text and made it bold!! Looks a lot better!!! Thanks!!

This is looking great. It takes time to get the hang of all the different techniques you can use, but this is a great place for help and suggestions! Looking forward to seeing more of your work here.

Look at you, Terri! You are getting the hang of it. The last one posted is great! We were all beginners at one time. I'm still learning new stuff all the time. That's what is so great about ScrapGirls. Great products, that can do so many different things. Great people to help you figure it out. When I look back at some of my early layouts I shudder and roll my eyes. There are 2 things I have learned, don't be afraid to experiment. That's how some of my favorite pages turned out, although sometimes it takes me longer. The other thing is there is no wrong way to do any page. You are the artist. Do it how you like it, I'm still working on this part. Keep at it and keep asking questions. That's how we all learn new things.

Archived