Titling

Regarding title page, you need "white space". Spreading out the words to cover the page isn't allowing you to create a focus, and then a natural flow. Think of groups of words as photos, to help you arrange and size them accordingly. Try for an odd number of word groups, just like when you scrapbook photos.

Regarding title page, you need "white space". Spreading out the words to cover the page isn't allowing you to create a focus, and then a natural flow. Think of groups of words as photos, to help you arrange and size them accordingly. Try for an odd number of word groups, just like when you scrapbook photos.

I agree, not allowing a focus...I guess I don't know what to do....Illuminate Our Style was our theme....35 was the year of style show and I felt I needed to list the designers...I had kind of tried to spread them out as in grouping....open to aa suggestion...I'm in agreement with you....

Here's my redo

post-7357-0-85225000-1488153145_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived