March ATC Digital Swap/Challenge

ValerieT

As I am sure you can appreciate, I haven't thought much about this month's inspiration.

This idea came to me as I took Kiahna to school this morning. Hope you like it.

My MIL is an avid gardener, and is very good at it (unlike me). So your inspiration this month is .........GARDEN. As always you can take this in any direction you wish, have fun with it.

If you have never created an ATC, these instructions may be helpful: ATC Instructions

You may create as many cards as you would like, just please remember to sign and date each card.

Upload them to the Artist Trading Cards - Digital & Hybrid Gallery then email the full resolution copy (750 x 1050 pixels at 300 ppi) to me at scrapgirlvalerie@gmail.com.

Your cards are due to me by Friday, 31st March 2017.

If anyone has any suggestions for future themes/topics, please let me know.

What a lovely theme Valerie.... Sending bouquets of wishes to your family and Mother-in-Law.

I used to like the ATC months where we scrapped the Alphabet? Once we did flowers, I can't remember the other alphabet themes but we can probably come up with some?

Maybe also "seasons"?

I think way long ago Lei's idea was: your "Bucket List?

Travel

Foods

"Treasure"

Brain must be on this morning. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for everyone joining in this month. My mother-in-law's funeral is not until Tuesday so I will send out the cards in a few days.

I have just sent out the March cards. Please let me know if you don't get them or if you have any problems.

Diane and Lei; I don't seem to have the cards you created. If you send them to me I will get them added as soon as I can.

I have just sent out the March cards. Please let me know if you don't get them or if you have any problems.

Diane and Lei; I don't seem to have the cards you created. If you send them to me I will get them added as soon as I can.

Ann, I haven't got yours either.

Ann, I haven't got yours either.

Hi Valerie, Ann's husband did pass on Sunday so she might not see this right away.

Glad to see you here, sending hugs.....

Archived