This month's Scrap Girls Forum game, March Layout madness, is designed to help you get more scrapbook pages done with a series of simple steps that add up to a finished page at the end of each week, but watch out some of the tasks may be trickier . When the month is over you'll have completed several layouts and been treated to some fun along the way.
Throughout March, Monday through Saturday, a Welcoming Committee member will post a daily layout step in the game thread. The tasks will be formatted in a LARGE PURPLE FONT for ease of locating them in the game thread as it grows.
- Layout one will have four steps
- Layouts two, three and four will have six steps each
- Layout five will have five steps
- Members who complete and post all 5 layouts in the March Layout Madness Gallery will be entered in a drawing for one of two $15.00 Scrap Girls Shop Gift Certificates.
- Each completed layout posted in the March Layout Madness Gallery, up to 4 per member, will be entered in a drawing for one of three $5.00 Scrap Girls Shop Gift Certificates.
You have until 11:59pm ET on March 31st 2017 to complete the steps and post your layouts to the March Layout Madness Gallery. There are no daily time limits.
You can post your daily progress if you wish, but this is not a requirement.
- Make sure you save your layout as a PSD/layered file first.
- Save your layout as a .JPEG at 72ppi with a size of 4 x 4 inches (288 x 288 pixels) this is smaller than you would normally save for the web.
- Follow the first part of this tutorial by Carla How To Post Images In The Forum to post your "progress" in the game thread.
So why not join us for a month of fun and madness.