March Layout Madness 2017

ValerieT

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the reminder about updating our siggies, Joyce. I think mine needs to get more summery.

I chose a paper from SNU Creative Spirit, ,mostly because I love the red. And I decided to scrap more crane photos. I hope no one is sick of them! :D

Then again there are those of us who never changed from their Summer Siggie, oops! But, then again - Summer is coming.... RIGHT????

one paper and three photos added

I used ABR_YoursTruly_Paper_Damask

I can't seem to upload my image, is anyone else having problems.

I was trying to edit a LO for the Motivator's thread and it won't work right. I'll let Angie know.

Thanks, I try again later on today. :)

one paper and three photos added

I used ABR_YoursTruly_Paper_Damask

I can't seem to upload my image, is anyone else having problems.

I was trying to edit a LO for the Motivator's thread and it won't work right. I'll let Angie know.

March 28

Turn one photo to black and white or sepia and add another paper to your page.

Conda just said in the recipe swap thread that Angie is aware and a ticket is in, whew.....

I'm playing the Forum Game this week and using BMU Primavera papers and photos from my Zoo Loop walks (which seem long and far away right now!).

BW????? Oh, I'm going to have to see what to do about that! :D

Another paper? Ok.....

March 28

Turn one photo to black and white or sepia and add another paper to your page.

Conda just said in the recipe swap thread that Angie is aware and a ticket is in, whew.....

I'm playing the Forum Game this week and using BMU Primavera papers and photos from my Zoo Loop walks (which seem long and far away right now!).

BW????? Oh, I'm going to have to see what to do about that! :D

Another paper? Ok.....

Oh, good. Thanks for the update!

When I changed one of my photos to black and white I didn't like how the layout was going so I shook things up. I added a paper from AFT Peridot, then I clipped my original paper to an overlay.

Diane your birds look so pretty even in BW. I'm still struggling with that task! :(

When I changed one of my photos to black and white I didn't like how the layout was going so I shook things up. I added a paper from AFT Peridot, then I clipped my original paper to an overlay.

Diane your birds look so pretty even in BW. I'm still struggling with that task! :(

Thanks, Marilyn! And I'm sure your page will come together beautifully. It always does! :)

Archived