New Hybrid ATC Swap!

CRS

Ok, just finished blinging my cards. Now to let them dry over night and then package up for the post office run on Friday.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question -

Do we sign/date as always - wherever we find space? I'm worried about messing up the total design when it's put together, even though it's small.

Also when you say to leave the lines black does that include the dots - or just the dividing lines?

Is that too many questions?!! :D

On hybrids, Marilyn, you sign and date the back of the card and I usually put 1 of 9, 2 of 9 etc all the way up tp 9 of 9.

As far as the black lines, that is going to be a Carla or Andrea answer.

On hybrids, Marilyn, you sign and date the back of the card and I usually put 1 of 9, 2 of 9 etc all the way up tp 9 of 9.

As far as the black lines, that is going to be a Carla or Andrea answer.

Thanks Lei! Oh, actually I forgot, that was a meant to be another question. Are we supposed to be making a back for this one? I usually do as you on the hybrids with signing and dating, but a back was never mentioned for this swap.

See? You helped my questions too!

I'm starting to think this is more difficult and confusing than I orginally thought, it must be too late and I should be in bed! :) ZZZZZzzzzzz

Hmmmm..... Wondering did you all make backs for your cards? It was never mentioned so it totally slipped my mind!

Hmmmm..... Wondering did you all make backs for your cards? It was never mentioned so it totally slipped my mind!

I did not make a back .... just signed, dated and numbered. I suppose it is up to each indvidual

The backs are up to you, what you all want to do. I used a green paper and put my info on that. Nothing fancy. Name, date, one of nine, etc. I used the little template info from Elisha's atc set. I also covered up the black dots with bling, but trying to leave the outlines of the objects black.

Did I answer all the questions you had or did I miss some?

The backs are up to you, what you all want to do. I used a green paper and put my info on that. Nothing fancy. Name, date, one of nine, etc. I used the little template info from Elisha's atc set. I also covered up the black dots with bling, but trying to leave the outlines of the objects black.

Did I answer all the questions you had or did I miss some?

You got them all Carla, thanks! And so far so good, except for a back - I'm on it! :)

I finally got mine started and printed. Have to do the hybrid part. Still haven't made it to Hobby Lobby. As always with Hobby Lobby and Chick-fil-a, I'm always ready to go and then I remember they aren't open on Sundays. :hit-head-with-hammer: Thank goodness I have the day off tomorrow!

I've only been to Chick-fil-a once or twice for school fundraiser nights, but always wanted to go to Hobby Lobby on Sundays! But since I have every day "off" (just ask my kids), it's not really an issue, lol!

Thanks for the questions and clarifications - helpful!

Now I remember why I never did many of these swap things! I am not a bling-y girl at all. Also the "black lines" are throwing me off quite a bit. I'm definitely still in the ideating stage here (although I've still managed to justify quite a few art purchases along the way related to this project!). We'll see what comes of this. I'll be the one running to the post office on, oh --- April 8?! Crossing my fingers here for everything to come together.

Thanks for the questions and clarifications - helpful!

Now I remember why I never did many of these swap things! I am not a bling-y girl at all. Also the "black lines" are throwing me off quite a bit. I'm definitely still in the ideating stage here (although I've still managed to justify quite a few art purchases along the way related to this project!). We'll see what comes of this. I'll be the one running to the post office on, oh --- April 8?! Crossing my fingers here for everything to come together.

You can do it Dianne and there's plenty of time! Those black lines were really throwing me too until I tried to ignore them. That (sorta) worked. ;)

Alright, whew . . . it's coming together now. Was up past midnight, drafting/crafting table covered with all manner of stuff, closet and cupboard doors open, a bit behind on work, dishes in the sink . . . all signs of something happening here! Done stressing. Done spending (I think). Having fun. :)

I took my pile of "stuff" to Panera tonight and worked on it there. Our ladies' group from church had a "coffee, craft, and conversation" night. They were all quite intrigued with the concept of ATCs as well as the "puzzle" and swap idea. Now that I'm past the idea stage, it's so relaxing to work on these! I can't wait to see the finished product from everyone else!

I took my pile of "stuff" to Panera tonight and worked on it there. Our ladies' group from church had a "coffee, craft, and conversation" night. They were all quite intrigued with the concept of ATCs as well as the "puzzle" and swap idea. Now that I'm past the idea stage, it's so relaxing to work on these! I can't wait to see the finished product from everyone else!

Oh wow, that sounds like so much fun and what a great idea!

Oh, I forgot, my were mailed out yesterday. They were ready last Monday but I kept forgetting to take them when leaving the house. Made a special trip to the PO yesterday.

Um, need suggestions on where to get the sleeves for these? Ordered a pack on Amazon but was just notified that they wouldn't deliver until March 30. Which would be in time but it's the no-principle of the thing; that is hardly 2-day Prime shipping! But now I realize I don't know where to purchase these actually. Oops! Office store maybe?

I was all excited to pack these up and mail them out today if the sheets arrived like I expected.

Um, need suggestions on where to get the sleeves for these? Ordered a pack on Amazon but was just notified that they wouldn't deliver until March 30. Which would be in time but it's the no-principle of the thing; that is hardly 2-day Prime shipping! But now I realize I don't know where to purchase these actually. Oops! Office store maybe?

I was all excited to pack these up and mail them out today if the sheets arrived like I expected.

I forgot, Dianne, do you have boys?? I raided my boy's left over baseball card holders. That is basically all these sleeves are! If you don't have boys with a stash, then WalMart, Meijer's or any store like that ... probably in the toy department ... just ask for baseball card protector sheets!

Archived