New Hybrid ATC Swap!

CRS

Um, need suggestions on where to get the sleeves for these? Ordered a pack on Amazon but was just notified that they wouldn't deliver until March 30. Which would be in time but it's the no-principle of the thing; that is hardly 2-day Prime shipping! But now I realize I don't know where to purchase these actually. Oops! Office store maybe?

I was all excited to pack these up and mail them out today if the sheets arrived like I expected.

I have tons of the sleeves, so if you want to send them without one, I will give you one. Not a big deal!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um, need suggestions on where to get the sleeves for these? Ordered a pack on Amazon but was just notified that they wouldn't deliver until March 30. Which would be in time but it's the no-principle of the thing; that is hardly 2-day Prime shipping! But now I realize I don't know where to purchase these actually. Oops! Office store maybe?

I was all excited to pack these up and mail them out today if the sheets arrived like I expected.

I have tons of the sleeves, so if you want to send them without one, I will give you one. Not a big deal!

If anyone else is wondering, I've also found them in Staples.

If anyone else is wondering, I've also found them in Staples.

Walmart has them as well.

UGH! I'm behind again. I have them printed just need to bling them. I promise to get them done in the next few days.

Kelly, you're not behind - two more weeks until they are due at Carla's!

I'm in the same place you are - no worries and still lots of time. :)

No worries about time! Still plenty left. I have mine printed but still haven't done anything else. Yesterday was a wash and today we saw Beauty and the Beast (loved it!!), but I'll have time this week.

Ok, mine are on their way! Woohoo. Busy weeks this and next, so needed to have these done and whew, nice to be finished. Thanks for all the helpful tips along the way!

Oh darn. This means I have to go to Hobby Lobby. Oh the sacrifices we artists have to make. :giggle_bear:

Oh double darn ... I was just at Hobby Lobby Saturday and didn't have this yet so that means I HAVE to go back to Hobby Lobby! LOL!! Yes, I'm joining you in the sacrifice, Kelly!!

I wish you two could take me to Hobby Lobby with you; none nearby here. :(

I have to drive to Las Vegas for the nearest one to me. That's 2 hours away.

Whew! Finally finished mine. Next time somebody remind me to KISS! lol!!! I think I got carried away with the bling. Is that even a thing? I have to get some mailing envelopes so I can mail them off to Carla, hopefully in the next day or two.

KISS is keep it simple silly...or something like that!

Dianne's cards arrived today! Beautifully done. The envelope was a little beat up, but the cards (and stamps) are just fine.

KISS is keep it simple silly...or something like that!

Dianne's cards arrived today! Beautifully done. The envelope was a little beat up, but the cards (and stamps) are just fine.

Wwwweeellll That's a nicer way to put it. I was thinking more along the lines Of Keep it Simple, Stupid! :happy014:

Oh, dear mine are all done except for numbering and mailing but I forgot about them as I got sidetracked making little photo chocolates for my Cousin's 50th birthday, oops! Better hop to it.......

PS sure glad someone else asked about Kiss and I read the answer first, I would have had NO idea what that meant! :D

Thanks for letting me know they arrived, Carla (sheesh, that took almost a week!) Kelly, I'm sorta UN-blingy so between you and me, we'll have a perfectly blingful balance!

As usual, I fear I'm the very last to get mine sent. But I'm struggling with something... I had the digital portion done quite early and was happy with it, but I had made the background blue (so it looks like my card is printed on blue paper). Now I'm second guessing this, since it has to fit with everyone else's cards. I have not blinged up my cards yet... will do that tonight and send out tomorrow. Can I ask, did everyone leave their background as white? It's very easy at this point for me to take away that blue background, and re-print.

Agh, sorry!

Blue will fit in nicely with the cards I have received, including my own, so don't worry!!

Kelly's cards arrived today! Safe and sound and beautiful!!

Dianne, I received your card today, and I'll send back any extra postage!

I can't wait to see these all put together!

As usual, I fear I'm the very last to get mine sent. But I'm struggling with something... I had the digital portion done quite early and was happy with it, but I had made the background blue (so it looks like my card is printed on blue paper). Now I'm second guessing this, since it has to fit with everyone else's cards. I have not blinged up my cards yet... will do that tonight and send out tomorrow. Can I ask, did everyone leave their background as white? It's very easy at this point for me to take away that blue background, and re-print.

Agh, sorry!

My background is blue too!!

Blue will fit in nicely with the cards I have received, including my own, so don't worry!!

Kelly's cards arrived today! Safe and sound and beautiful!!

Dianne, I received your card today, and I'll send back any extra postage!

I can't wait to see these all put together!

Whew!! That's a sigh of relief!!! Now the wait is on to see them all together! So excited!!!

Agh, sorry!

My background is blue too!!

Oh my goodness, my background is a blue-ish too, I had to go look! :D

Agh, sorry!

You're not last... I am, as usual. Going to the PO tomorrow. Ps. My background is blue too :)

Archived