New Hybrid ATC Swap!

CRS

I'm glad I asked! I would have been upset with myself for changing it to white, once I saw how many others are blue! They have bling now, and I've got one more small task to do tomorrow morning, then I'll send them. Also happy to know I'm not the only last minute one!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anticipation continues to build LOL! Only Carla holds the key to the mystery! Cue the dramatic music . . . :)

I'm so excited! I just spotted mine on the table... meant to take it to the post office today - grrrr me. Too late now. So tomorrow. sorry if mine are last.

I'm glad yours are last... that means mine aren't!!! :clapping_kitty: Ha... thanks for sacrificing yourself for me. I'm sure that was your real reason for sending them late...

I haven't put them all together yet....maybe I'll sneak a peek this weekend. But I do have to say that I'm surprised at how similar the cards look! I know it's part of a bigger design, but I think it's more a matter great minds thinking alike!

I have not taken a sneak peek yet. Lauren's softball schedule is killing me...Just when I think I'll have a day to do something, she'll be asked to play with freshman team and I'll lose all that free time I thought I had. In some ways, school ball is worse than travel ball was!

I'll see if I can get some time to arrange the pieces I have and see what we created!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for being so patient! Laura has been so sick with the flu, she wasn't able to get her card done. In the interest of time (thank you Kelly for offering to create another one), Brooke and I will create a card for Laura's spot and we will have them in the mail tomorrow.

Poor Laura, I hope she feels better soon and there's never a problem waiting Carla, thank you for doing this and to you and Lauren for helping us all out!
Come to think of it, the last Hybrid ATC I did was in October --- the envelope arrived and was waiting for me when I got home from Surgery!  That was SIX months ago!

It was a welcome treat, but thinking of it now I actually didn't even open it right away I was still so zonked from anaesthesia and the whole experience.

Nice to be in a totally different place for this one now, :whew:

Can't wait to see them!   

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

Poor Laura, I hope she feels better soon and there's never a problem waiting Carla, thank you for doing this and to you and Lauren for helping us all out!
Come to think of it, the last Hybrid ATC I did was in October --- the envelope arrived and was waiting for me when I got home from Surgery!  That was SIX months ago!

It was a welcome treat, but thinking of it now I actually didn't even open it right away I was still so zonked from anaesthesia and the whole experience.

Nice to be in a totally different place for this one now, :whew:

Can't wait to see them!   

So sorry to have backed out. Between flu and pnem., I'm wiped out and then there's my job! 

Never sick--but this year one big after another. 

Hope everyone is doing well. I hope you enjoy the SWAP. This one sounded so fun! I'll jump in when I'm feeling better. I think I need a get-away!! ??

Miss y'all!

Archived