New Hybrid ATC Swap!

CRS

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, alsoarty said:

Sorry you've been so ill /Laura, hope you're well soo. I'm excited to see them all done,

Thank you Andrea! Means a lot to me! Has been a bit of a challenge. 

On 4/30/2017 at 7:28 AM, CRS said:

Thank you all for being so patient! Laura has been so sick with the flu, she wasn't able to get her card done. In the interest of time (thank you Kelly for offering to create another one), Brooke and I will create a card for Laura's spot and we will have them in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks for understanding, Ladies, and I'm sorry I delayed progress! I'm ok--just weakened immune system and have caught everything coming down the pike (doesn't help my asthma)! I rarely get sick! Starting to get hot in AZ so maybe blazing hot temps will help me! ?

See you 'round the boards!! Miss y'all! I'll be back soon!

6 hours ago, LauraYB said:

Thanks for understanding, Ladies, and I'm sorry I delayed progress! I'm ok--just weakened immune system and have caught everything coming down the pike (doesn't help my asthma)! I rarely get sick! Starting to get hot in AZ so maybe blazing hot temps will help me! ?

Been missing you too, Laura and so sorry you've had such a tough time.   I've had bouts like that where it's almost like a revolving door and one infection feeds on another AND your immune system and it's hard to get it back to status quo!  Sure hope you are feeling better and better, I don't know how to send a PM in the new Forum or I'd wish you a personal Get Well! 

Take care, sending hugs. xo

Beautiful cards came left in my mailbox yesterday ... WOW what a talented bunch of ladies we have! Thank you everyone for such a beautiful collection.

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

Been missing you too, Laura and so sorry you've had such a tough time.   I've had bouts like that where it's almost like a revolving door and one infection feeds on another AND your immune system and it's hard to get it back to status quo!  Sure hope you are feeling better and better, I don't know how to send a PM in the new Forum or I'd wish you a personal Get Well! 

Take care, sending hugs. xo

Marilyn, at the top of the page on the right side are 2 talk bubbles. Click on those and a little box will appear. I think once that pops up you'll be able to figure out the rest.

8 hours ago, LauraYB said:

Laura, we are just glad that you are okay and starting to get better. I was wondering where you were, hadn't seen you in a long while. Prayers for continued healing.

32 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Marilyn, at the top of the page on the right side are 2 talk bubbles. Click on those and a little box will appear. I think once that pops up you'll be able to figure out the rest.

THANK YOU!  Kelly!   I found it and even this message too.   After I answered your PM I couldn't remember where I'd posted this...   Thank goodness for the "new" tag so I found it, whew.

And it worked!   Many thanks... :)  

Glad to hear the packages are arriving! I have an idea for the next round, but I'll wait until everyone receives their current round before posting the next one.

WOO HOO....lovely little packet in my mail box today. They are all so pretty and fit together perfectly! Can't wait for the next round.

BTW....I don't see those two talk bubbles...

Me too!  Mine arrived today and they are gorgeous!  I love how different they are, yet they "match" and fit together so perfectly to make a lovely whole.

THANKS!   Everyone and to Carla for all your work getting them and to Carla and Andrea for the idea!   :)

22 minutes ago, AnnBK said:

WOO HOO....lovely little packet in my mail box today. They are all so pretty and fit together perfectly! Can't wait for the next round.

BTW....I don't see those two talk bubbles...

Hi Ann, when I wrote that post I was on my pc. When I read your post I was on my iPad. Up at the top on the right are three lines. Tap on them and a menu will slide out. The talk buttons are ont thr right. Same on my iPhone. 

• 1 month later...

It looks so pretty but oh my gosh, I kept looking at it sideways and took my photo that way too - oops!   :)  
Amazing how the piece go together even when very different and I was surprised at what some of the ends of my card ended up being.

Thanks, this was a lot of fun!  

• 1 month later...

This turned out gorgeous! Such a patchwork of great artistry. I think we should do one for all the seasons! How about one with "ScrapGirls." Afterall, we have made some tight friendships on this website! :) Just a suggestion. Now that I've returned to the land of the living and feeling 100% again.

Archived